ACVTIVITIES WITHIN SULINA FREE ZONE
1. Activities which may be carried out within Sulina
Free Zone are classified through National Economy Activities
Classification, approved by Government’s Decision no. 656/1997,
with its modifications.
2. Activities within the free zone can be developed
only with licenses issued by the free zone administration and must be
based on free competition.
3. Leasing and renting of free zone objectives are granted through public auction.
1. Leasing for a period upto 49 years.
2. Renting for a period of minimum one month and maximum 5 years.
3. No customs dues;
4. All vessels operating in Sulina Free Zone, without
reaching another Romanian inner Danube port, are exempted from Sulina
5. Upon liquidation or reducing of the activity
carried out within the free zone, foreign, natural or legal persons may
transfer abroad the capital and the profit, after having paid all their
debits to the Romanian state and to their contractual partners.
6. No currency restriction.
7. Financial operations developed while building
objectives within the free zone, trade activities and services between
residents, restaurants, can be made in ROL too.